The Home Spa Experience
"These Home Spa products are so luxurious!"
While there are many books and on-line resources available that show you how to make spa recipe treatments, they all have one major problem associated with them – who the heck has the time to make all of this stuff?
Don’t get me wrong, a Polynesian Spa Facial made from fresh Green Papayas, Pineapples and Organic Aloe Vera Juice sounds wonderful. So does an exotic, moisturizing body butter glow made from Organic Shea Butter and Raw Turbinado Sugar. In fact, the whole idea of making your own fresh spa treatments seems like a great idea.
Unfortunately, it takes a lot of TIME to track down the ingredients in home spa recipe treatments. If you’re lucky enough to find all of the base ingredients, essential oils and herbs, you then get the pleasure of blending them all yourself.
By the time you’ve successfully created a home made spa treatment, you’re definitely ready for some relaxation! But then you realize that there is another problem – you can only make a single serving batch at a time without it spoiling. If you want to partake in this "relaxing" experience again, you'll have to do all of the work again.
So much for your relaxing Home Spa Experience.
At Fitness Beauty Spa, we believe that more people would indulge in the Home Spa Experience if they had at home Spa Treatments readily available to use whenever they wanted. That’s why we created the Feierabend Organic Skin Care Shop! With Feierabend's exclusive selection of organic and naturally derived bath and body products, blissful serenity is yours whenever you desire.
Is this a blatant way of trying to sell you our products? You Bet!
Why wouldn't we? Feierabend has made it EASY to pamper yourself by offering over forty unique Home Spa recipe treatments – including the aforementioned Green Papaya and Pineapple Facial Mask and Exotic Butter Body Glow. The possibilities are endless. You will LOVE these products! To get you started, here's a relaxation and beauty routine that everyone should follow at least once a week.
- This Spa Experience takes place in your bathroom. Prepare the bathroom by first lighting some candles. Candles are an essential part of the relaxation phase of the Home Spa Experience.
- Turn off the lights, turn on your version of relaxing music and start filling your bathtub with warm water.
- As the bathtub is filling with water, add 3 Tablespoons of Feierabend's Soothing Milk Bath.
- Make sure the following is easily accessible from the tub: A bath pouf, a washcloth and your favorite Feierabend Body Glow and body wash.
Burn The Fat - Feed The Muscle - Click Here!
- Attach an inflatable terry cloth pillow to the wall behind the tub for a head rest.
- Apply your favorite Feierabend Mask to your face.
- The tub should be full of fragrant luxurious bubbles by now, so turn off the water and get in!
- Gently exfoliate your entire body with the Feierabend Body Glow that you chose.
- Put the body wash on the bath pouf and wash over entire body.
- Rinse and then lay back and rest your head on the pillow. Practice relaxation techniques for 10 minutes by taking a few deep, cleansing breaths, clearing your mind of all outside thoughts and concerns and mindfully telling your muscles to relax.
- By now it is time to remove the facial masque with the washcloth, so do so gently.
- Rinse off, get out of the tub and apply one of Feierabend's Moisturizers to your face.
- File and shape your finger nails, then apply your favorite Feierabend Glow to your hands and exfoliate them. Dip glow-covered hands into a ten-minute warm water soak, rinse and then groom the cuticles.
- Lie down on your bed and get your significant other to give you a sensual full-body massage!
While the above routine will relax you like nothing you’ve tried before, realize one thing – you will become addicted to this whole Home Spa thing. Enjoy creating your very own rejuvenating Spa ritual!
"I look forward to using these
products every night at bath time!"
Return from The Home Spa Experience to Fitness-Beauty-Spa Home