Weight Loss Tips
"These are excellent Weight Loss tips!"
Fat loss is a hot topic. Every month there are thousands of articles and dozens of new books telling people how to eat, how to exercise, and how to supplement to lose their flab.
For most of you, the recommendations laid out in the NUTRITION and EXERCISE sections of this website will be sufficient to start you on the path of fat loss.
However, here are some additional fat loss tips:
- Eat small meals every 2-3 hours (6-8 meals per day).
- Eat 1 gram of protein per lb. of bodyweight daily
- Carbohydrates and fats don't mix! When planning your meals, have protein and carbohydrates together (i.e. chicken and vegetables, fruit and egg whites, fruit and cottage cheese etc.) with all meals before 2 pm and protein and healthy fats together (i.e. salmon or tuna on a salad, omelet with cheese, chocolate protein powder with all-natural peanut butter etc.) after 2 pm. Instead of explaining why, just try it – it works!
- Drink calorie-free beverages with or between each meal. Water should make up the majority of your fluid intake.
- Plan meals ahead of time and/or prepare your meals in advance and freeze them.
Healthy Dietpedia - Free Healthy Diet and Weight Loss Plans
Explore the best healthy diet collection that includes most effective weight loss diets, healthy eating plans and other healthy lifestyle tips.
"Thanks for these great tips!"
Return form WEIGHT LOSS to Fitness-Beauty-Spa Home